• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A good radiator?

RCP Phx

NAXJA Forum User
I don't get much of a chance to get on here anymore! Has anyone came up with one that actually works? Mine actually overheated for the first time in 15 years(due to a stuck thermostat). But I have never been thrilled about the stock set-up as I tow my trailer a lot of times and the temp has always been border-line!

I picked up one from Summit Racing,last winter.Brass &Copper ,2 core.
Has worked fine for me.

Mine is a 2000. I thought Alumrad used to make one, but I don't see it advertised now.

I picked up one from Summit Racing,last winter.Brass &Copper ,2 core.
Has worked fine for me.

I have the same on my '00. It's never overheated and has stayed right at the 210* mark on my gauge. Just sprung a leak thanks to a rock hit on the interstate; I'll pull it and have it repaired (thank you all metal!)

I guess it was all wish-full thinking, as it seems nothing has changee over the last few years!

I had a CSF all metal two row from Radiator Barn...with a lifetime no questions asked warranty. I had cooling issues with it from the git go. Coolant was always clear and bright green. When it finally took a dump, after about 4K miles, Radiator Barn was out of business... no warranty.

I bought a stock replacement (plastic tanks & aluminum) from Auto Zone. I have never had any cooling problems since...10K+ miles. Plus it only ran me $110. Even if it fails me, it's under warranty...and it only cost me $110

Back