• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No part number found HELP

scoutmstr

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a 2001 XJ with the 4.0 and the FSM and the parts catalog. I can't find the part number for the oil pump drive to block gasket. After removing the cam sensor which is also called the oil pump drive, there is a gasket in the block that is removable on the exterior. It's just in front of the oil filter adapter. The procedures define on how to remove and replace the drive and say to remove and replace the gasket. It appears to be an ORing. Before I screw it up in removing it I want to make sure I can get a new one but no part number found in any search. Anybody know the part number?

The oil pump drive is a separate from the cam sensor.

I last touched the cam sensor on my 01 about 7 years ago and don't remember that much. But I would say unless you are actually removing the oil pump drive, you don't need to worry about any gaskets or o-rings and if you did, then a distributor gasket from an earlier year would probably suffice.

Back