• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naches .GPX files and/or printable maps?

spinaldex

NAXJA Forum User
Just curious, but does anyone have the trail's GPX files? If not, anyone have a PDF of all the trailheads up there?

Ok, how about another question:

Everyone keeps talking about Naches, but I can only find the Naches Trail. It sounds like that's a singular 80 mile rd, but everyone keeps describing the area where the NW Fest is as a place with a lot of trails. Can someone give me GPS coordinates or more info on the specific area this is at so I can source up some maps?

Thanks!

I ran across both sites, but the GPX files only have the start and end of the Naches trail. It's not bringing up the markers for the 20 other trails listed for NW Fest. The same thing goes for the official GPX for Brown's camp .. it lists the turn off for the highway and the one for the campsite, but you don't get any details on the bajillion trails there like each of the powerlines.

I was hoping for something more detailed. Sometimes, especially with having kids, we have to head back to the campsite for something. Trying to figure out how to get back to the group later is a PITA without maps if you have never been there. Planning ahead, I'd love to have a trail map. The one for Brown's camp is pretty damn good, so I've been trying to find anything to help with the Naches trip, but the official maps are really shitty ....

Well, I went through and spent a 1/2 hour downloading all the maps and GPX files. It's there, but its just not as nice as what I have for Brown's Camp that I found someone put together (a complete map overlay with GPS coordinates for every trail, etc). Oh well! Thanks for the help =)

Back