• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Intermediate Ride

NAXJA Forum User
I'm fairly certain Nick is not going to attend this year (right Nick?) so we need an Intermediate trail leader.

I'd volunteer but I've only been to Harlan twice and I'm not sure if I'm qualified to do so.

At any rate I'd say at least 33" tires and 1 locker...2 is preferred and a winch is preferred but not necessary. I'm locked at both ends and on 37's with a 12K winch but I'm not up to trying to hang with the hard group.

I'm not sure about what trails to run but I know I would like to hit MRG and URG and I'd have to look at my map to see what else. May want to run pinball/rail bed again and if memory serves there are several obstacles around there and near LRG as well that we haven't run the last 2 times.

So is anyone willing/able to lead those of us not quite extreme folks?

:D

We're arriving Saturday June 27th and will venture out on our own for the first few days unless there are others already there.

Once the registration closes on June 10 I will be compiling a soft list of how many are interested in each of the classes of rides and will be working on ride groups, determining staggered starts, and recruiting leaders and gunners the week of June 15.

You are a couple days early, Jason!

Yeah guys I'm not going to make it this year, I will still be stuck in training in CA. I'll seriously miss the whole event and specifically our trail group, yall are awesome. Whoever steps up to lead please feel free to ask me about suggested trails and route planning. I'll help out as much as I can.

Upside is, I may be able to make it to King of The Hammers.

Yeah guys I'm not going to make it this year, I will still be stuck in training in CA. I'll seriously miss the whole event and specifically our trail group, yall are awesome. Whoever steps up to lead please feel free to ask me about suggested trails and route planning. I'll help out as much as I can.

Hard act to follow for sure. We'll miss you too my friend!

Going to miss you around the campfire this year my friend! Jelly of the KOH prospect.

Back