• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage award needs a lift.

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
Who will be passing through the east tn area to grab the carnage award and tote it up. I will also be in sparta tn july 1st if any of the middle tn crew will be passing by

What time are going to be in Sparta Wednesday, July 1st? I will going right past there early in the morning on the way to Harlan.

I'll be heading up the 30th in the am but I think my route is to far off.

My plan is to come thru a bit earlier. I think we usually meet in Cookeville at 8 to 8:30. I'll talk to Mark and see what the plan is.

I was in Chattanooga today for a wedding so I went by and picked it up. Man, it's bulky and heavy. We need to retire this thing and get something new, small and lightweight.

^thats the point it should be a pia, so you don't want to win it

Kind of defeats the point doesn't it?

Right at that critical moment when someone chooses to put their foot down and head for the trailer, that little guy in the back of their head says "damn, I don't want to take that heavy mess of a trophy home" and they back off and get the cable out.

It's counterproductive. Eventually we'll all just be cruising around on sunset tours of paved highways because we're afraid of finding space for that thing.

Maybe I should have refraised that, because we all know damn well no carnage award has ever made anyone rethink anything.

Back