• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1986 2.5L TBI vbelt

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone!

Had a question for those who have or know of the V belt routing on an 86 2.5L motor? This motor is extremely foreign to me since I've only owned a 4.0L. I've searched on google the belt routing diagrams for this year and engine and come up with nothing. To be honest it looks as the PO made the brackets to where the alternator would be ran off the AC compressor clutch pulley. That seems odd to me. It was apparently ran this way before I bought it but by the time I got it, the belts were ripped to shreds due to a roll over. I'd like some input or
even pictures. Anyway, here are some pictures. Lemme know if you need anymore. Thanks in advance.

P.S sorry if the pics are really big. I'm posting from my IPhone and can't tell if they're giant on a computer screen.

Looks like the first one, 2nd row

000003YS.jpg

http://www.moparpartsoverstock.com/...riveline=9098&ukey_trimlevel=0&modelYear=1986

Back