• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train help wanted. El Cajon to Los Angeles.

Nimrod

Degenerate Jeeper
NAXJA Member
I bought SPXJ's Currie steering setup. He has it down in El Cajon, and I need to get it to LA. He tells me he travels now and again to Carlsbad and Oceanside, so that's a bit north of the starting point and could be a help. I don't suppose anyone in Northern San Diego County is planning a trip to LA anytime soon and could help me out? How about someone from LA planning to visit El Cajon or Carlsbad or Oceanside?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I bought SPXJ's Currie steering setup. He has it down in El Cajon, and I need to get it to LA. He tells me he travels now and again to Carlsbad and Oceanside, so that's a bit north of the starting point and could be a help. I don't suppose anyone in Northern San Diego County is planning a trip to LA anytime soon and could help me out? How about someone from LA planning to visit El Cajon or Carlsbad or Oceanside?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

im always supposed to be goin to LA Al, get it to me and ill get it there.

SPXJ's brother is going to grab it Saturday and bring it to Brea. I should be able to get it the rest of the way myself. But I'll put the AAT date on my calendar and will plan to be there.

Back