• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank You Everyone!!!

CaliXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Thank you everyone that helped put together another GREAT event!! I really enjoyed meeting some new friends and hangin with all of the old ones. Thank you to those that help keep an eye on me given my heart condition. Its always good to know ive good good friends out there.

:eye:Though this was my last even in tell after my heart transplant, :eek: Ill keep in touch via WEB WHEELING and be back at it ASAP with the dr's OK. Maybe JV 2016? or as late as SCF 2017? Time and recovery will tell.

If anyone actually got vid or pics of me on Gold Mountain or John Bull id love to see them. Had a GoPro but all of it is me tailing JohnX. Who says an XJ on 33's cant follow a MJ on 40's LOL Good Times!

Thank you again everyone! :cheers:

X2! Thanks to all who worked hard to make this event happen.

Mark, it was nice meeting you. Best wishes to you for getting a donor heart soon and for a successful procedure.

Marc, sounds like you had a good time! Too bad I had to miss it. You'll get that new ticker and come back stronger than ever!!

I'm glad you made it and had fun, Marc! And thanks for the Albacore & veggies!

Sarge thanks you for the fish, and I thank you for keeping a close eye on my rear end all day!

Good to see ya Marc, especially last time we talked e few weeks back you were calling from your hospital bed talkin about selling your XJ.

Did me telling you I'd kick your ass if you did help to persuade you?

:gee:

Back