• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tuff truck challenge idea

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so some of you know i am in the middle of a motor swap into my 99xj.

So i have this 94 donor that after its said and done is otherwise gonna get scrapped.

But what if we as a chapter pitch in together to build this 94xj with the purpose of entering the tuff truck competition @ the clark county fair?

So what do you all think?

When is the fair? What does it need parts wise? What does it need assembled / fabricated?

Where could this work be accomplished?

It has everything but a motor in it. Im pulling the motor to put in my 99. But we can put the 99s motor in it. It runs but has bad top end damage. It need an np231 unless we put the 242d im swapping from my zj. Gotta fabricate a new front header crossmember as it is missing one. The rear blocks should be replaced with a bastard pack.

The biggest issue is where can we store it & work on it til its done. Since my wife doesn't care what happens to it as long as its not in our little duplex garage.

The biggest issue is where can we store it & work on it til its done. Since my wife doesn't care what happens to it as long as its not in our little duplex garage.

Sounds like Beth is hinting for you to buy a house with a bigger garage!!!!

Back