• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Missed you guys

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
So I'm back in Red, just need to get a rig rolling.

I scrapped the 92 because it was pretty tweaked and it would have needed an engine and tranny. Was going to build the YJ then it became my DD after my now ex-wife decided she wanted the 2000 to drive everyday. I ended up with both Jeeps in the divorce and now I have a job that actually gives me a life outside of work so i have time and resources to build a jeep. need to change the Avatar picture, my little sister is a bit older now.

Might bring the YJ out, it is locked on 31s so it should be ok for some of the easier trails

Well locked and 31" can get you pretty far if you carry no fear in your tool bag lol saw that a few weeks ago when a group of jeepers went 4wheeling and a xj on mismatched 30" tires and a welded rear d35 go up the upper part of archers lol had it pinned pretty good.

Well locked and 31" can get you pretty far if you carry no fear in your tool bag lol saw that a few weeks ago when a group of jeepers went 4wheeling and a xj on mismatched 30" tires and a welded rear d35 go up the upper part of archers lol had it pinned pretty good.

The YJ did pretty good at Naches a couple years ago.

I'm fresh out of spare rear ends joe... Just sayin 😉

Look forward to see you man. It's been a LONG time.

don't worry I have a dana 44 sitting at home... exactly where it was when I borrowed that rear end.

dang.. 4 Washington guy's in one thread..

is this how drive-by shootings get started?

Back