• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

zone offroad aal's any good?

moparcyco

NAXJA Forum User
I was looking for rear lift options for my 91.Came across a 4.5 in lift that zone offroad makes.They will sell the aal and shackle from the kit.Was wondering on quality,ride,flex etc..or is there a better way to lift the rear in a mj 4.5 staying sua?

I am aware of hellcreek springs but since I am building this for my son he has to pay half of all upgrades. think high school budget.I gave him my 4.5 lift with drop brackets and adjustable uca's and lca's for the front.any input is most welcome.

For a budget build the AAL and shackles will be fine. There is always the possibility of breaking the main leaf on an MJ with an AAL. It happens a lot on them for some reason. I have the HC 4.5" packs and other than the paint wearing off quickly they are a great spring and well worth the price.

General Spring also makes MJ packs.

Back