• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

*APRIL 25th* Meet & Greet (after sandflea rally)

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
How does a M&G at Colemans 9N Restaurant, sound?

We are thinking 6:30pm! this is located next to the Gales Creek SHELL station on HWY 6, Colemans offers a wide veriety of American food, But has an exceptional Burger selection..

This would be perfect for those coming back from the Sandflea rally, OR those planning to spend a day in the woods..

https://maps.google.com/maps?biw=14...a=X&ei=KicfVbyKHofgoAS92oC4AQ&ved=0CCQQrwswAA

:chef:

The weathers no bad at all. Rained a bit this morning but is great now. No wind mid 50's and the parties are starting up. Supposed to be 60 tomorrow

Yeah, we had a great campout last night. It was a bit cold with occasional snow but it was fine. Today is great.

Solid turn out

4252fd629b219031e8803a95bbc2a5fd.jpg

I bet if Scott had showed up to his event he would've gotten this

107412862e049cf794f17f24cd4c0034.jpg

Re: *APRIL 25th* Meet & Greet (after sandflea rally)

I bet if Scott had showed up to his event he would've gotten this

107412862e049cf794f17f24cd4c0034.jpg
I've never ordered that.. I like the tillamook burn burger..

As of 3:00pm not a single sole stated they were coming.. So I stuck around at work later..

Last edited:
Only thing that sucks is Emily knew we were going there for a NAXJA thing so I couldn't count it as a date.
Glad SHE knew..

I paid more for a less appetizing burger last night.. because I didnt want to drive all the way to banks for no reason:dunce:

Back