• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

STOLEN! 99 Blue XJ on 37's

WheelingXJ

NAXJA Forum User
BOLO! My 99 blue XJ on 1 Ton's/37's with a 5" lift was stolen early yesterday AM. Here's a few pics and I'll offer a reward if she's found. It was stolen from in back of my apt in Encinitas and I have a feeling that someone was watching it for a bit. If found or seen please contact me at 760-405-7104 Thanks everyone!
photo.php

Post pic's ASAP.
We have a large active and very loyal club.

We'll keep our eyes open.

Good luck and keep us posted with updates.

that a passenger drop front 60?

what ratio/locker? thats the most likely thing we'll notice for sale somewhere.

It has a 35spline Dana 60 Rear with a Driver side Dana 44 up front. JCR Sliders and front bumper and a Warn 9.5 with synthetic rope. 4.88's front and rear with a Detroit out back and spool out front. Front axle is trussed with hydro assist setup. I appreciate the help gents, no glass from a broken window and I've had worker making repairs in my apt so I'm wondering if they copied the key or something. Thanks for the picture fix as well!

NY Plate GEC9284 Tons of stickers on the back, Iraq sticker, USMC Sticker, Zion and Grand Canyon park stickers. Big Rogue Gunfighter sticker on the top back window. Thanks guys! I appreciate the effort!

Back