• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Bumper Is This??

kc_eiland

NAXJA Forum User
I stumbled across this picture of a nice looking white XJ and decided that I NEED this front winch bumper. Only problem is that I have no clue who makes it. Is it a homemade bumper or manufactured by some company? I've searched online for it with no luck. OR Fab makes one that looks similar, but it's not the same.

jeep-cherokee-xj_326.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
It kinda looks the same civic50. But I'm starting to think its homemade. I saw a homemade bumper on another forum that looks similar to this one.

I can get you more detailed pictures of mine...looks like the same bumper without the front skid, different fair lead mount and no brush bars.

Last edited:
What bumper is this POSJ? This is very very close. Looks like you could add a skid/guard and create the bumper in question.

I'm honestly not sure, this comanche has been around NAXJA for years and multiple owners and builds. Im actually planning on modifying it because it only uses the stock mount holes on both sides, I think if I used the winch it would rip off the front of the Jeep. I like it but I'm not 100% on it, I might just sell it and build my own if I can find cheap steel.

I'm honestly not sure, this comanche has been around NAXJA for years and multiple owners and builds. Im actually planning on modifying it because it only uses the stock mount holes on both sides, I think if I used the winch it would rip off the front of the Jeep. I like it but I'm not 100% on it, I might just sell it and build my own if I can find cheap steel.

Well I'm digging it. I'm going to try to find one or just build one myself. I gotta believe tube bumpers cut down on weight a little too compared to fully enclosed aftermarket bumpers.

Back