• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March M&G

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Do to the time it's taking to get hats lined up the meet will be

Saturday the 4th (of April)

Perfect pizza company
9460 SW Wilsonville Rd
Unit 100
Wilsonville, OR 97070-7595
United States

6pm

This will be the last time and place to pay for hats (I am still tying to nail it all down)

Look for the hat thread soon!!

Hmmm, might as well call it the April meet & greet, if nothing else kill two birds with one stone....

Regardless, I'll be there

But there's going to be snow... Who wants pizza when you can go snow camping?

Nightfoam,

You have been asked repeatedly to stop advocating fun and adventure, If this keeps up you will be asked to leave.

The NWC does not condone "snow camping" or any other outdoor adventures, We ask that you not encourage people to leave the website for any reason other than to work at a job, Or briefly pay your internet bill.

Regards,
-Northwest chapter "Compound management"

Nightfoam,

You have been asked repeatedly to stop advocating fun and adventure, If this keeps up you will be asked to leave.

The NWC does not condone "snow camping" or any other outdoor adventures, We ask that you not encourage people to leave the website for any reason other than to work at a job, Or briefly pay your internet bill.

Regards,

EDIT: ....ha.....ha?

OUT! timeframes on other stuff dont line up

March M&G

Nightfoam,

Regards,

Lmao

I'll be there, first time working a Saturday and I'm not closing so I'll actually have the night

March M&G

ca0c250341c0108ee410dfdc32576ac1.jpg
2fbb43456ca9fc98d091fa6f29e0d540.jpg

Back