• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92 XJ doors with 98 door panels?

saybye

NAXJA Forum User
I know the entire door can be changed out, but can I keep my old style doors and put 97 up I interior door panels on them? The 97 up are plastic, mine are cardboard and the door leaks, they've seen better days :(

Negative doors are solid n line up fine, jeep sat for 3 years with the windows cracked. From what I've read it's not looking like they will.

Negative doors are solid n line up fine, jeep sat for 3 years with the windows cracked. From what I've read it's not looking like they will.

You said the door leaks, not that it leaked, hence my suggestion. In that case just find some first gen panels and be done with it. You can literally trip over them at the pick and pull. Even if second gen did fit, it would look completely out of place in your interior. I'm with POSJ, just replace the plastic liner, throw in a nicer set of panels and call it a day.

Back