• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JakeWI's Winterfest 2015 photos

well I am glad someone got that (-_-)

haha

the rock on the right got my rear rim, didn't notice it until we got back to the campground (held air and still holding air) to change the u-joint on another jeep from the same hill...

anyone get videos on that hill? there were a couple wild rides bouncing side to side...

well I am glad someone got that (-_-)

haha

anyone get videos on that hill? there were a couple wild rides bouncing side to side...

Glad to see I wasn't the only one that did that, on Thursday I got completely sideways and landed in the wide spot at the bottom. I think those are my tracks on the right.

OKB has a video of one of my attempts up that from the top, but it doesn't look as spectacular from up there.

Nice meeting you man, glad I was able to help you out! It takes a lot to trust someone enough to ride along, you hung in like a trooper haha.. I warned you I like the GO pedal, we ran up that hill with ease!

Back