• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: d30 axle stubs

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am in need of 2 d30 outer axle stubs. I don't have money to buy any so i am looking for trail damaged ones. As long as they will bolt into a bearing is all i care about.

Can anybody help me out?

I am in need of 2 d30 outer axle stubs. I don't have money to buy any so i am looking for trail damaged ones. As long as they will bolt into a bearing is all i care about.

Can anybody help me out?

So you don't have any money you say!!!

I have some stubs, connected to inners, aka my trail spares. Which in all honesty I'll probably never use....

If I can pick up this other d30 I've been trying to buy you can have anything off of it you want (except the inner C)

I have some stubs, connected to inners, aka my trail spares. Which in all honesty I'll probably never use....

If I can pick up this other d30 I've been trying to buy you can have anything off of it you want (except the inner C)
Thx. Let me know

Back