• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you

Thanks everyone. I had a great time, this was my 2nd year, but 1st with my jeep. Definitely plan on going every year I'm able to.

Nice to finally put faced with names, I had a great time! Thanks to the bod, sponsors and trail leaders for making it happen....thanks to hobag and smashole for the pizza and special thanks to the smash hole guy in the Honda civic for giving me a brat, turkey sandwich and crackers at the fire last night. You are my new personal hero

thanks to all the people that made this possible. BOD,venders,volunteers and members. this was an awesome event!

Thank you to all of the members / sponsors that make this chapter the greatest.

Ram" WF 2015 cold but always Epic" Rod

I would like to add a thanks to Scooby for the help he thru my way when I wrecked that rim.

You made being an old fart easier :clap:

^ You're welcome buddy.

I'd like to thank everyone who made this year possabe too. It was a blast. Dispite all the little things that kept happening to try to steer me into skipping it this year I'm so glad I went. I put a shit ton of faces with screen names this year, and I can't wait to put more on the next go around!

Thank You to the BOD, And the members of the MWC, Along with the other vendors

Nice to finally put faced with names, I had a great time! Thanks to the bod, sponsors and trail leaders for making it happen....thanks to hobag and smashole for the pizza and special thanks to the smash hole guy in the Honda civic for giving me a brat, turkey sandwich and crackers at the fire last night. You are my new personal hero

And No Problem altrocker

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thanks to the vendors who support us!

Iron Rock Off-road

HD Off-road

Smash hole motorsports

Preston Farms

Ares Fab

Logan's Bumpers

All the NAXJA vendors who support us.

Thanks to the trail leaders who helped out.

Ben - Jeepguy91

Byron - IllianaXJ

Brennen - Smashhole

Bob - Bloose

Paul -Jeepmanwi

Josh - RedHeep

Matt - Outkastboss

The rest of the BOD; Dan - forewheeler, Kelsey - Kman, John - Ram-Rod, and Anthony - Emptypockets.

Also thanks to my right hand man Chuck - Chaz_97_XJ for his help all weekend and Dan's right hand man Mike - Mike thatjeepguy for his help.

Special thanks to everyone that attended. We simply could not do this event without your support.

Thank you for buying raffle tickets. Raffle tickets ensure that we can offer special items and values each and every year. They help fund the free camping, the radios, coolers, everything else that makes this event the premiere event that it is. The raffle monies also support the chapter in making a land use donation every year that it matched by national. The raffle does a lot, and thank you for buying raffle tickets. It's not just a chance to win some cool prizes, but you are supporting the chapter.

Also, its March, time to renew your membership with NAXJA and be entered in another chance to win some cool prizes. We also can win the chapter prize with enough MWC renewals. Even if you don't expire for a while, renew and extend your membership.

mac 'THANK YOU' gyvr

guess my $$ donation for the radios was not worthy enough....

Cheese "will never donate again" Man

Thank you to:

The trail guides and everyone that helped get us off the trail when our ring and pinion blew up on day one. The trail guides refused to leave us on our own while we got the truck and trailer and even helped us load the jeep on the trailer. Real good guys.

Nick for trying to give us a ride on day two.

Dan for finding us a ride with the iron rock guys.

The iron rock guys for letting us ride with them all day Saturday.

Everyone else who was so friendly.

Last edited:
Thanks beer goggles for spotting me through some rocks.

Back