• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unit bearing sources?

xjtrailrider

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
My 94 needs some unit bearings. I haven't had to buy any in a long time so my sources are no good now. Anyone have links to cheap sources?

RockAuto is where I got mine as well, had one fail really quick after installing it, no problems returning it that I remember. Local parts stores wanted near double what rockauto had it for even after shipping.

Amazon has a good price on the Timkens

Your local carquest/Napa blue premium hubs. Lifetime warranty.

Your local carquest/Napa blue premium hubs. Lifetime warranty.

NAPA Proformer has a 12,000/12 month warranty
NAPA Bearing has a 36,000/36 month warranty

If you can afford downtime in case a mail order hub unit is defective then I would go with Rock Auto.

Thanks all! I own three XJ's and the hood is usually up on two of them LOL! My Powerstroke usually runs though.

I'm looking at cheap right now, this XJ is nearing the end of her life. Its been totalled twice and the motor is burning two quarts a week. I have a new fresh motor ready to drop in. If i can get 5 more years out of it I will be happy

IMG_20141122_083126_582.jpg

Back