• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dash cam?

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
So awhile ago I got in a fender bender where no one stopped to be a witness and there was no cameras so it became a he said-I said with insurance and in the end neither won but I knew I was in the right. So I'm curious what is a good fairly cheap dash cam? Do any of you guys have one? How does it do? Does it get the whole view of the front(corner to corner)? Or can a iPhone dash mount and a iPhone be sufficient?

aliexpress $30 It takes a month to get it but it works pretty darned good for the price.

I have one for work..

I use a $40 dash cam I got from walmart, I know!.. walmart? but the little camera does a pretty damn good job.. It's decent picture quality, decent audio quality.. screen for previewing. has a ton of options, etc.. Suction cup mounts to the windshield.. The downside is it only uses up to a 32gb micro SD card.. which is about 4 hours of recording, But it loops.. right now I have it setup to record 10 minute sections of video for easier searching at the end of the day..

I was trying to upload a video from today, but photobucket didnt like the 1.7gb size. and I'm too lazy to find out how to edit

Scott do you know what it's called or a pic of your dash cam? I went to two walmarts and neither knew what I was talking about.

Back