• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocker switches

kippo1

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know a good place on line to buy illuminated legend rocker switches?

Not sure about all the websites that pop up during Google search.

Want them for

Back up lights
Light bar
Fog lights
And a few other things

You can order a bunch of different switches to do a bunch of different things. Some of them are independent top and bottom and some aren't. Check the help page on their website if you need clarification.

The short answer to your question is yes, the red led will light when you switch it on, the blue led on the bottom can be wired to your interior lights to come on with your light switch or right to a 12v source to be on all the time.

But they have a ton of options and a ton of colors.

Those are awesome.. I need me some.

Thanks for link.
Just bookmarked it.

Easiest to call them and ask your questions. The website was somewhat confusing, but their phone service was great. He even custom built some covers for me.

David Bricker / SYR

I called and ordered up some earlier. Got up this morning to head to work and had cooland all over the floor of my garage. New radiator now.

When the switches get here then I'll see how good of a wiring mess I can make. Lol

dc64fec835bd6ca737442819a07d82d3.jpg

When you put them in a Prime4x4 bracket they look nice.

You aren't giving your pooch smokes, are you? lol. Is that a Sirius XM plug in?:smoker: At cigar lighter plug. from: mechbullxj.

Last edited:
Had a portable Garmin unit that used XM. Could receive satellite weather and radio in the same service. It could be used in boats, aircraft, and auto. Off topic though. from: mechbullxj.

I wish I could find *buttons* with the same labels.

Like the old ARB locker buttons.

ARBSwitches004.jpg

K4 switches make some nice ones.....lots of options. you can get a whole sheet of them for fairly inexpensive.
off road warehouse usually has them in stock.

ARBSwitches004.jpg

I can't get to the address at work, but it looks like ebay has several variations of what you're looking for. Push switches and not rocker switches. I searched for laser etched push button switches and got a bunch of images that look like the ARB one with different logos and labels.

Re: Re: Rocker switches

ARBSwitches004.jpg

I've probably still got a few of them old style ARB buttons. I got a Pyle of them from Vince a few yrs back and have only used a couple. They don't fail often.

Back