• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quartz-clock: No guts?

Crist Clapper

NAXJA Forum User
So... Why all the empty-space inside my clock? Am I missing an option? :confused:

XJClock007.jpg

It's just a quartz clock, all it needs is a tiny bit of power, circuit board and a display. No, you're not missing an option. I have a clock on my CD/Head unit. So, I made my own option(s).

Sentinel/Sentry Panel

Sentinel/Sentry Panel: :heart: :huh: :heart:

XJSenturyGauges.jpg

You may or may not find the pertinent documentation for the 87. A transition year in more than one way. For the longest time there was no 87 FSM, it was the 86 FSM with annexes attached. The only complete parts list I ever found, 87 specific, was in Renault microfiche files (which was amazingly complete and accurate, I had a buddy who worked for Renault). I got everything from the wrong plugs through the wrong filters trying to order with Jeep numbers in 87.

Some of the paperwork (FSM and parts) eventually found it's way into the system. Some of it years late.

I just use the 88 parts and FSM, the differences between the 87 and 88 are few and mostly minor.

You may or may not find the pertinent documentation for the 87. A transition year in more than one way. For the longest time there was no 87 FSM, it was the 86 FSM with annexes attached. The only complete parts list I ever found, 87 specific, was in Renault microfiche files (which was amazingly complete and accurate, I had a buddy who worked for Renault). I got everything from the wrong plugs through the wrong filters trying to order with Jeep numbers in 87.

Some of the paperwork (FSM and parts) eventually found it's way into the system. Some of it years late.

I just use the 88 parts and FSM, the differences between the 87 and 88 are few and mostly minor.

Often I jest... Now I read I wasn't so far off after all. Thanks for the explanation.

The parts manuals I have downloaded proved to be incomplete. I find searching dealerconnect with VIN works best.

Found it!

2 complete used and 1 NOS display-module! :wave:

XJStatusPanel.jpg

are you gonna try to do all the fluid sensors?

Some folks just won't let other folks bask in there success for a least a few minutes!!! party1:

Back