• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inline Fuel pump options

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
So i hunked my stock tank in the junker in favor of a fuel cell.
I found that the cells sending unit has a proper Ohm reading of 0 at empty and 90 at full that should match my renix gauge. Now that thats all behind me i feel no need to cut into this cell to use a stock late model sending unit. As that goes i'll have no in tank pump and will need an inline pump. I have some knowledge of the Holley pumps from my hotrod days and this unit seems to fit the bill.

http://www.race-mart.com/product.asp?itemid=611752&gclid=CKfawdbU6MMCFY0AaQodqD0ABA

Its silly expensive though. Does any one have any more viable knowledge on the subject? Maybe another pump that would feed my stock 4.0 for less than 300 bones?

Flores

I know I already text'd you back on this...

But go with a Walbro. It's the most common pump, and can even be found in some auto stores (or just buy two since they're cheap enough).

You can see my overall setup here:

002-2.jpg

I think an e2000 will feed enough pressure. Cheap and available at any parts store

Back