• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trails I want to run

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
Friday night: Elvis

I want to run some or all of the following during the weekend.

Highway 2 Hell
Bad Medicine
Axle Alley

Any takers?:piratefla

I have never wheeled at Florence and my jeep now isn't to hard core. I have 6" lift on 32s with stock diffs. Will this be a good run or should I wait till I get gearing and lockers?

I haven't seen Elvis in 5 years. Maybe someone who has seen it more recently can step in with a solid yes or no go. But, I'm sure we can you through that one.

The others may be a little much for your current build. There will be plenty of people to run many different trails. These are just what I want to run while I'm there.

I have a friend who is new to Cherokees who is coming who would be interested in box canyon probably. He only has 31's on 2" budget boost.

I don't have anything in particular in mind...would not mind testing out my steel rocker replacements, but dont want to roll my heep either. 33's, 4" lift and locked rear.

Most of Elvis is pretty easy... You "can" make it through on open diffs with proper tire placement, but at least one locker is recommended. Elvis at night is always fun!

- I got a YJ through with open diffs and 3 in lift.. - He did need a tug or two but that just added to the fun. Ajax, Axle Alley and Highway to Hell is a different story.

Ajax is blah... I want to step it up a little bit, Grant got through the whole trail on 31's. I'm game for whatever though. I just want to see some stuff I haven't in a while or something new.

You could get quite afew through JH and its close to where youll be camping.

BM with cherokees? bring trash bags to pickup your windows, mirrors and corner lights...
I was hoping to get Joels MJ out for this but his 16yr birthday party is that weekend so we cant go.

You could get quite afew through JH and its close to where youll be camping.

BM with cherokees? bring trash bags to pickup your windows, mirrors and corner lights...
I was hoping to get Joels MJ out for this but his 16yr birthday party is that weekend so we cant go.

I don't run any of that stuff anyway. I'm game.

I haven't seen Elvis in 5 years. Maybe someone who has seen it more recently can step in with a solid yes or no go. But, I'm sure we can you through that one.

The others may be a little much for your current build. There will be plenty of people to run many different trails. These are just what I want to run while I'm there.

I took a group through in Nov, got a mild cherokee through with no issues.
Picture sized to make rocks look HUGE!!!
file.php

Back