• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ total height after lift/tires

Catch22

NAXJA Forum User
If there is a thread already on this please list it.

I was looking for a list or information on approximate total height of XJs after different brands lifts and tire setups.

I would like to get the most I can out of my XJ but I also have to fit it into some garages. Before I order and install a lift/tires I want to make sure I can fit in these places. I understand ride height can vary some so this isn't going to be an exact science but it could be used as a reference.

Particularly I am looking for total height after a 5.5 with 33s.

Anyone help me out?

No thread that I've seen, but XJs are tiny. Wiki says the tallest stock is 64." Thats with 27-28" tall tires. Let's be conservative and say 27.

33-27= 6" more tire. Plus 5.5" of lift = 11.5"

That makes 75.5," or 6ft and 3.5 inches. Still 2" shorter than my current stock height, non-jeep vehicle. Welcome to the fold.

No thread that I've seen, but XJs are tiny. Wiki says the tallest stock is 64." Thats with 27-28" tall tires. Let's be conservative and say 27.

33-27= 6" more tire. Plus 5.5" of lift = 11.5"

That makes 75.5," or 6ft and 3.5 inches. Still 2" shorter than my current stock height, non-jeep vehicle. Welcome to the fold.

Check your math bruh- bumping up tire size 6" is only going to increase total height by 3".

Back