• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

February meet and greet

:D that sounds like a great place Scott!

Reins are yours be generous Curtis remember we all live over here

???????? over here as in Portland area where people are shooting each other?? fuc kk that I spend as little time as possible in the area north of woodburn. I see why all the north enders feel the need to be armed all the time. how bout meet and greet/noobrun/tardfest run.

Personally, meet and greet runs are awesome, one of the best. But not always feasible as its usually way out of the way, and time constraints. Localized pizza/pub type places would draw more localized interest and better possibility of attendance. Plus for those of us with kids, its nice for them to meet the other kids, without being in and out of vehicles. I love the bond the kids make amongst themselves, which in turn creates a family type environment, just like this forum. My kids would always ask before a run, is alex gonna be there? What about Chandler.. gets them even more interested to want to go wheeling or whatever.

What about a place fairly centralized, like famous Dave's in tualitain, or costco hot dogs in wilsonville? Haha. Hot dogs. In all reality, whatever works best for those wanting to be involved, all the better.

???????? over here as in Portland area where people are shooting each other?? fuc kk that I spend as little time as possible in the area north of woodburn. I see why all the north enders feel the need to be armed all the time. how bout meet and greet/noobrun/tardfest run.
Truth :roflmao:
Personally, meet and greet runs are awesome, one of the best. But not always feasible as its usually way out of the way, and time constraints. Localized pizza/pub type places would draw more localized interest and better possibility of attendance. Plus for those of us with kids, its nice for them to meet the other kids, without being in and out of vehicles. I love the bond the kids make amongst themselves, which in turn creates a family type environment, just like this forum. My kids would always ask before a run, is alex gonna be there? What about Chandler.. gets them even more interested to want to go wheeling or whatever.

What about a place fairly centralized, like famous Dave's in tualitain, or costco hot dogs in wilsonville? Haha. Hot dogs. In all reality, whatever works best for those wanting to be involved, all the better.
I like it! I take the kids out every chance I get..

I'll probably take my 11year old on the tardrun..

Yea we plan on making rounds, last month was in Vancouver (north)

This month will be south, west, or east. We are currently working on that.

Do you huys think once a month is to much? Or bi monthly?

I know not everyone is going to show to them all.

And as far as family friendly, yes we plan on MOST of the M&Gs this year to be. We have been talking about a few adults only M&Gs but that's for a later date.

Yea we plan on making rounds, last month was in Vancouver (north)

This month will be south, west, or east. We are currently working on that.

Do you huys think once a month is to much? Or bi monthly?

I know not everyone is going to show to them all.

And as far as family friendly, yes we plan on MOST of the M&Gs this year to be. We have been talking about a few adults only M&Gs but that's for a later date.
hehehe, he means boobies! I think once a month is a good starting mark. More chances to meet, people will become more familiar to each other and gain comfort. For some it may be hard walking into a group of people who already know each other, and being comfortable. More opportunity to get to know one another the better.

How about Wall Street pizza in downtown Gresham?
201 North Main Avenue, Gresham, OR 97030
Feb. 28th 6pm (unless 7 is better???)

Yay or nay?

Wall Street Pizza is cool. That new Crawlers Pub in Sandy was fun too (RC Rock crawling, rents for $1 per hour, beer and burgers). Dave and Busters is another cool place that's family friendly.

I keep hearing about crawlers but haven't been there.... How big is it? Is there enough room for us?

Dave and busters is another one Id like to check out! Have not been there yet either!

Typo'd, its $10 an hour to rent their RC Crawlers.

It's big enough, but I would say it would be best to call ahead of time and ask them if we can take over most of their "deck" with a private party.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154546041756515&l=1017996450367722831

Since their website sucks and doesn't show squat about how it looks inside, this is a quick video I put up when we where there for the first time a couple weeks ago.

Anyway, regardless of what the group does for the next meet, this place is somewhere you should go to have beers and pass the time anyway. We need more fun places like this!

Back