• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2015 King of the Hammers: Who's going?

travisk

NAXJA Forum User
King of the Hammers is coming up during the week of February 1st. Who's going?

I'll be there to spectate on Thursday for the Every Man Challenge and on Friday for the main event, then sticking around to do some wheeling with my buddy from Reno on Saturday.

I'd love to hang out if anyone wants to meet up. I usually catch the beginning of the race at the start/finish, head over to the sand hill to catch everyone on the first lap and then spend the rest of the day observing at Chocolate Thunder and Back Door.

Schedule of Events:
  • Friday 1/30 - Hammertown Opens
  • Sunday – 2/1- KLiM King of The Motos Presented by Trail Tech
  • Monday 2/2 – Vision X ULTRA4 vs SRRS East/West Shootout Presented by Sway-a-way
  • Tuesday 2/3 – 4 Wheel Parts Qualifying (4400 Only)
  • Wednesday 2/4 – Polaris RZR KOH UTV Race & 4 Wheel Parts Qualifying (4400 Only)
  • Thursday 2/5 – Smittybilt Every Man Challenge
  • Friday 2/6- Nitto King of The Hammers
  • Saturday 2/7 – KOH The Experience lead by GenRight

Here's some video from last year's race in case you forgot how much fun it is.

I'll be there Sunday through Monday night for the crash fest shootout. Then back on friday, and running the recon G6 scale rc event on sat.

I plan on rolling up there with a meetup group that I hang out with. Not sure when I'll get there. Might make it late fridaynight or early saturday morning.

Re: Re: 2015 King of the Hammers: Who's going?

I'll be there with Brandon77 from Monday to Saturday. A whole week of bad assery.
Make sure the cross member bolts are tight.

Make sure the cross member bolts are tight.

I fixed the glitch.....

IMAG0248_zps17376cc1.jpg

IMAG0266_zpsae7f1bc9.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like I am involved in the Monday night shenanigans again......

C819FE45-CAF6-4756-93EA-426F284E5C26.gif

Ok, I am a newbie to XJ, Offroading and Events. I am planning on going to KoH on Friday 2/6 Is there any tips to seeing the race, warnings, advice etc. I am going with a friend and my 2 boys.

Someone needs to do this at Chocolate thunder.....

BoneDrone.jpg

If you're trying to voluntell anyone to do that inflate-a-date at 'chocolate thunder', you're going to have to show us the way.

If you're trying to voluntell anyone to do that inflate-a-date at 'chocolate thunder', you're going to have to show us the way.

Can I borrow your inflatable doll then?

Who has a drone?

ill be there! im looking to do some wheeling... I got a pretty capable rig on 35's if anyone is interested

Anyone staying the week after? I could wheel Friday 2/13, but I bet it will be a ghost town.

Back