• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

night run on cleg this weekend?

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
im thinking about seeing how far my rear locked 2wd rig will go on cleg, just because i'm bored and i need some wheeling. if I can make it past the notches i'll have firewood and we can chill at the base of pucker for awhile with a smalle 2-3 log at a time fire nothing big.

the only thing is... i'll need someone 4x4 in front and behind to give me a yank if i get caught up. anybody interested? I havent run cleg since 2007, i got a bad phone call on that trail and i haven't been able to bear going back until now.

lets go have some fun! I should be free this saturday night, for a run in the dark. anyone interested?

I would go, I really want to do Cleghorn again, but I got a family obligation early on Sunday. I might be able to go for a day run on Saturday.

i have my kids this weekend friday night to saturday afternoon, i can only do a night run. im interested to see how far my 2wd will go. the front beam is a decent enough yank point if that comes out on a pull ive got bigger problems lol.

i've seen a stock height xj run cleg with nothing more than an extra set of coil isolators in the front and a tera 2low kit in the tcase run the whole thing in 2wd. Anyone remember Andy (silverslk) the cleghorn king? :D

i cant take the kids, the ex wife would literally cut my throat. my kids are getting picked up at 430pm, i should be able to make it to the trail head around 6. im going to skip the notches because i dont want to turn into a trail tampon being 2wd, but i'll hit the powerline hill and some of the milder stuff. I'm not planning on being out all night especially since I have over an hours drive home.

Back