• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2015 Hand Delivered Special!

Iron Rock Off Road

NAXJA Forum User
If you're going to winterfest, call us up and talk to Zack (952-210-7185). We'll haul whatever you want straight to the Badlands for free! We'll also give you 10% off anything paid in advance with credit card and 15% off anything paid in cash at the event!

What do you need?

Well damn.. I need the HD SYE Kit but I'm wanting to have it on and ready to go for Winterfest! I'm sure I can figure out something else for you to bring!

Awesome.. I'll be PM'ing you before too long!

Edit: Scratch that, PM incoming! I want to get a few trips under my belt before WF, this needs done sooner than later!

Last edited:
Please PM me a price on replacement heims for the 5/8" steering setup. I need both heims on the draglink; the pitman arm and knuckle joints.

Cash price on rock sliders?

Looks like I'll be calling you guys Monday to have you bring me a set of premium rock sliders to the event!

Anyone have experience with the budget sliders vs premium? Is there much of advantage with the premium sliders?

Anyone have experience with the budget sliders vs premium? Is there much of advantage with the premium sliders?

I would not get the budget sliders in any way. They are 1/8 thick and with any decent hits its gunna mess the metal up if not slam them into your rocker... The premiums are 1/4 thick and will last

Talked to Zach today, premium sliders will be waiting for me at Winterfest.

Back