• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what happened to this?

If you're going to host a monthly run, you need to contact an administrator to update that thread. Nobody has been volunteering to host runs is what happened.

I hate to say it, but I think an Administrator having to edit a calendar every time someone goes on a run is just silly. Check out how the North West chapter does it.. http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=256 it's a section up under the BOD Items, For Sale Items, etc, (towards the top is what I'm getting at) and it allows anyone who's planning a run to post up there. It seems like an easy way of doing it and anyone wanting to go Jeepin can just click in there and find out if someone is going. And if not, they can post their own last minute "Hey, I'm heading up to......." and let everyone respond. So.... can we get this going in SoCal? Mister Administrators? Sorry if I'm not seeing the hazards in doing business like this.

I hate to say it, but I think an Administrator having to edit a calendar every time someone goes on a run is just silly. Check out how the North West chapter does it.. http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=256 it's a section up under the BOD Items, For Sale Items, etc, (towards the top is what I'm getting at) and it allows anyone who's planning a run to post up there. It seems like an easy way of doing it and anyone wanting to go Jeepin can just click in there and find out if someone is going. And if not, they can post their own last minute "Hey, I'm heading up to......." and let everyone respond. So.... can we get this going in SoCal? Mister Administrators? Sorry if I'm not seeing the hazards in doing business like this.
Just my opinion, maybe someone more in the know can chime in.....But I thought we could already post runs anytime we want, the reason for the admin to update that list is for those runs to be "official" NAXJA runs??

I know I post runs all the time, but I only offered to make one official last year.

You're right. I was just wondering about the admins creating a new Sub Forum header for trail runs. Maybe under the For Sale items header? Everyone would be able to post there and it seems like it might be an easier way to track down an unofficial run. :dunno:

Back