• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Smash Hole WF group buy

20% off all Zeus lighting. Free delivery to WF only. You must be at WF to take advantage of this. All orders must be paid for in full by Feb 1.

What is the Zeus line? There's nothing on your website on them. Actually about the website not meaning to bitch but it could use a total overhaul. It's very difficult to navigate and there is very little info or specs on any of the lights...

What is the Zeus line? There's nothing on your website on them. Actually about the website not meaning to bitch but it could use a total overhaul. It's very difficult to navigate and there is very little info or specs on any of the lights...

Bother Tom about it at WF. He stopped listening to me bitch about it

I'm an Olympus dealer. Anything from here
www.olympusoffroad.com

Bother Tom about it at WF. He stopped listening to me bitch about it

I'm an Olympus dealer. Anything from here
www.olympusoffroad.com
Yeah I didn't know that, and I would bet there's a lot of people who don't know that. I'll be honest I was actually planning on ordering some lights directly from Olympus because I wasn't finding what I was looking for on the Smashhole site. Anyway what I'm looking for is a pair of super long throw pods, and a 50-52in bar that also has a long throw with not much foreground illumination. I was looking at the 30W Ultra Throw Mini Pods, and probably just a single row curved bar with spot lenses in it. What I'm trying to do here is a LED, and performance upgrade to the high beam headlamps for my truck.

Yeah I didn't know that, and I would bet there's a lot of people who don't know that. I'll be honest I was actually planning on ordering some lights directly from Olympus because I wasn't finding what I was looking for on the Smashhole site. Anyway what I'm looking for is a pair of super long throw pods, and a 50-52in bar that also has a long throw with not much foreground illumination. I was looking at the 30W Ultra Throw Mini Pods, and probably just a single row curved bar with spot lenses in it. What I'm trying to do here is a LED, and performance upgrade to the high beam headlamps for my truck.

For the bar you would want a flatline series all spot. The curved bar won't have the pattern you're looking for. Flatline is pricy but really worth it imho.

Let me know and I'll send you a quote

Bringing this back up, few days left to take advantage. I will have some items on hand at the event, couldn't tell you what they are though.

Still a couple days to get this done, right? I'm interested in the cyclops rock lights because it looks like I'd have a lot of mounting options. What are the pros and cons of doing, say, 8 of the cyclops lights vs two pair of the 18W bolt rock lights? I guess there'd be a lot more wiring with the cyclops. The physical size of the two styles is listed as the same - how do they actually compare?

PayPal I assume?

Still a couple days to get this done, right? I'm interested in the cyclops rock lights because it looks like I'd have a lot of mounting options. What are the pros and cons of doing, say, 8 of the cyclops lights vs two pair of the 18W bolt rock lights? I guess there'd be a lot more wiring with the cyclops. The physical size of the two styles is listed as the same - how do they actually compare?

PayPal I assume?

IMHO the 18w is the way to go in this application. The less wiring is so much nicer. I only recommend the cyclops for colored applications.

Sizes are listed wrong. Cyclops is quarter sized. 18w are about 2.5" long. Paypal is preferred, shoot me your address and I will send an invoice.

Last edited:
IMHO the 18w is the way to go in this application. The less wiring is so much nicer. I only recommend the cyclops for colored applications.

Sizes are listed wrong. Cyclops is quarter sized. 18w are about 2.5" long. Paypal is preferred, shoot me your address and I will send an invoice.
Get my PM?

Back