• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First hoodie order of 2015 *** Done and ready for pickup***

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
so for 2015 your new BOD would like to get new hoodies rolling out for the new year.

For this first order we want to keep it simple as we are using a new company and we are hoping to not have some of the issues in years past.

Hoodies are going to be Hanes 50/50 blend

Colors: Black, Gray, Pink.

Prices $30.00 per hoodie for NAXJA red letter members

And $35.00 for black letter members

Sizes available are youth S,M,L adult S,M,L,XL

Additional $2.50 for XXL,XXXL,XXXXL

Local guys we will do our best to play "the hand off game"

As for you guys not so close $8.00 shipping or Free shipping on 2 or more hoodies

The NWC has a Paypal account, but if you can pay cash so PayPal dose not ding us for money transferred ( far away guys don't really have a choice but to use PayPal) we will PM you with PayPal info

So post here how many you want, Color, size, shipping or no, and how you will be paying. (Cash or PayPal, we will pm you account info)

We will be putting in the order at the end of the month.

All hoodies must be paid for before we can put you on the list

Your BOD has been talking about a meet and greet at the end of the month so worst case you can pay cash there, but more on that in the M&G thread (one of your BOD will be posting soon)

If all goes well with this new screen printing company (and I have high hopes) we will do more options colors, prints, ect...

This is what they will look like on the back

5699db138c743689675b39c5e745864e.jpg

Front left

ca6506cb042f55f490020b96662dcaff.jpg

Last edited:
Re: First hoodie order of 2015

I'll take 3.
2 XXL, 1 large.
No shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll take:
one Large (grey)
One XL (grey)
Cash money

1 Black Adult Large; I can do paypal or cash and am in portland so no shipping if possible. Thanks!

1 Adult XL - Black
No Shipping
Cash or PayPal - either way

1 xl black
1 xl gray
2 cozie
pay pal cuse I wont make the meet and greet. but I can pick them up at a run in the near future. unless you really want to ship.

So do to us getting enough orders...

The BOD would like to tell everyone that we are bumping up the quality of the hoodies from the standard Hanes 7.8oz hoodies to the Hanes 10.2oz hoodie

These things are awesome

Similar to a carhartt hoodie.

If for some reason if you do not want the 10.2oz hoodie and would rather have the 7.8 plz PM me and I will make sure that's what you get.

There will be no change in price either way.

I'll take 2 larget black
pay pal cause I'm in San Francisco for work till next month unless I can pick them up when I get home then I can pay cash

I know its kinda late in the game

But for anyone that wants a ZIP up hoodie for the same price

I can get you a zip up

Just let me know

I don't not know if I will be able to get them in 10.2 but for sure I can get them

Back