• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJs to the rescue...

Jays siik xj

NAXJA Forum User
Was watching the Local news this morning (KTLA5), they were showing a story about the snow in Wildomar/Temecula And how everyone was getting stuck on the roads... There were a couple of XJ guys out helping the people that couldn't get through the snow/slush...
Just another reason i'm proud to be a part of the XJ community.
I'll post the pics later (horrible reception here)
One guy in a lifted white XJ, roof rack, winch bumper 33s-35s named Greg I believe...

Cheers to those guys!

We do that here, too, when we can. One year we yanked an old guy out of a field before the wrecker got there--he was more than pleased and even happier when we told him to keep the twenty he offered.

I remember the first winter I had Gomer. It was still back here in upstate NY. My son had a blast that winter using the winch to unstick the less fortunate. I've used ALL of recovery gear a total of once for myself. But many, many times for others. But, that's part of the game - have it available for whoever needs it at the time.

David Bricker / SYR

Back