• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

noob snowrun pics

327ffaf42e8e25e1cebd2ad2c74809a4.jpg

4acbc6ad2a04e05363faa3b180c5cf37.jpg

ccbd8b4c5bf16ef32b4e1fdcdcd8471a.jpg

78434298e5b3f08996926eed62470783.jpg

I only got a couple pics

Was surprised to see Idahostockjeep (formaly known as Dellstopjeep) and his misses' show up in style! Riding along with rugar81 in the atlas'mobile

I rode with redjeep2.0

Here is what happend to my high quality rough country shock

The way the shaft connects to the eye is rather chintzy if you ask me.... Surprised they lasted as long as they did after looking at it. Oh well, I have some work to do back there which includes moving shock mounts up so I need shorter rears anyway.

Had a great time, even though there wasn't much snow, and it was nice to put faces to names, and meet a few new people!

This wasn't really a picture taking kind of day for me.

I will say though, I had a good time all day. This was only the second trip out for the Jeep, so it was nice to get some mixed miles on it.

The lack of snow was a bummer, but we all knew this was the case before. We just had to make the best of it, and stick to the plan. For a "noob" run I think it all worked out fine. We had a great turn out, with I believe nine rigs in the morning.

While some of us were trying to figure out where the hell we were and where we needed to go (hey, this was a noob run), others were relearning the winter driving technique. :D

Plus the NWC got some karma points at the end of the day with an Xterra recovery.

Lets hope the snow continues to fall, and we can crank up the snow wheeling.

I had a great time despite my copilots complaining and my pain medication starting to wear off. Thats why we left with Rod and his friend so quick. I also learned something with my current build that bugs me pretty bad that's going to be changed sooner then later. Also some plans for the near future are going to be set aside for now or maybe scraped all together. I'm going back to the drawing board.

The only pictures I got were at Subway and looked just like what was already posted so I see no need to re post them.

Who was the guy in the blue-ish late model? I like that rig!

Back