• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let's see your welder.

ruger81

NAXJA Forum User
I got a new welder today. It a Lincoln 210mp it does stick tug and mig.
0fbbbbaedb8be3d87f025c5d9bf4a133.jpg

Did you buy that from the guy on PNWjeep?
If so you got a killer deal! I'm looking for a new welder and seriously considering one of these cause I've been very happy with my 140hd....

Let us know how you like it.... I'm debating weather or not to keep it simple/cheap or buy new and either go with that unit (Lincoln 210 mp) or the thermal arc 211i (basically same machine) or the miller 211 auto set....

I'm so cheap though I'll probably keep scanning Craig's and buy whatever piques my interest

The thing I like with that 210 and the thermal arc is that they are mig/tig/stick AND you can use 110 or 220/230 which is nice for lots of stuff...

Nice! There was a guy on PNWjeep selling the same one never used for like $800 last week but it sold in a few hours... :(

Hobart ironman 230 with spool gun. Hobart 160amp tig. Miller legend engine driven with a feeder and a Lincoln 135 for sheet metal and a hypertherm powermax 45 for cutting.

I have a Hobart handler 187. And built a mobile table/cart for it

The picture is before the 6" suspension wheels were installed

I keep this in the motorhome.

e1ae38e804d382ff923ee7baacc5b0ba.jpg

1548680a3620a641b17d747776eede8e.jpg

I also have a Lincoln SP170-T wire machine. If the project is any bigger then that I take it to work and use a real welder.

Hobart ironman 230 with spool gun. Hobart 160amp tig. Miller legend engine driven with a feeder and a Lincoln 135 for sheet metal and a hypertherm powermax 45 for cutting.

In addition to access to these machines I have a Century 125GL wire feed, a 300amp Century stick, and a 90amp Campbell Hausfeld stick welder.

And we have 4 or 5 gas welding/cutting set ups.

I have a Hobart handler 187.

TORXfab uses the same machine. I've run ~40lb's of wire through it, and am still very satisfied with it. Great machine for anything Jeep related.

With that being said, I'm pretty sure my next welder addition is going to be a TIG unit. However, the higher end units generally cost more than most late model XJ's. :eek:

Back