• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coral Canyon Sunday 12/21

sdspearo

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Meet at 4 corners 9am.
Will be running the Connector first then other trails if time permits. Bring a lunch and lockers front and rear.
Who's interested?

Sounds good, hope you can make it!

I'm a firm maybe. :) Not sure about connector these days, only on 33's.

I'm a firm maybe. :) Not sure about connector these days, only on 33's.

Go anyway, more of a challenge. Plus I have a winch and so does Garrett.

I've got a winch too. I may just come out and take my buddy out on sidewinder, and some of the new trails in his freshly built XJ.

Weather should be nice :sunshine:
and still damp enough to keep the dust down

2njlir8.jpg

Random but remember Jeff? Dude in tentan YJ that had the winch on you while we pulled your carrier. Anyhow, him and another friend are headed there tomorrow. I might head out there with them, not sure just yet. I'll shoot you or Garrett a text if so.

Looks like I'm headed out after all. Just doing a quick shake down run for my friends new Tera low. We're doing bronco and Sidewinder. We'll probably run into each other. I'm flat towing the jeep up behind my camper van.

Cool, see you guys out there.

What a great trip!! I'm hoping Art will post some pictures that I can steal. It's not easy getting in and out of the buggy to take pictures.

I was bummed that we couldn't get through the connector. That CJ couldn't have broken in a better spot. I do have to say that backing down it was fun!

Thanks again Art for posting up and inviting us on this run. Can't wait to get back down there again.

Well we had good intentions of running the Connector! Turns out there were two broken jeeps in the way stuck on the trail. The two stock jeeps were left overnight from the day before, one at the bottom of the V notch with a broken outer shaft and ball joints and one at the top of the V notch with broken drag link. After spending too much time trying to drag the first jeep out of the way, we decided best to just back outta there and run Sidewinder on the way up to Bronco Peak.

Overall, had a good time!

Back