• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have stock tire(s)?

mikedashg

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have any good stock tires laying around? 1 or 2.

Something you're tired of tripping over I could take of your hand? People must have some after going to lift and bigger tires, right?

Currently the vehicle has 235/75/R15s. One is almost bald, and the spare got shredded on the freeway earlier this week. It's for a good friend of mine in need ....

http://www.youcaring.com/helpglen

i have a set i believe. you're welcome to as many as you want. ill get pics thursday when im loading up for jv

I may have some candidates.

I have one original spare, Goodyear (Wrangler?), still has the nubs on it. Looks like a brand new tire, but it is probably twenty years old.

I also have a pair of Kumhos that still have some life in them. Not much, but they are not down to the wear bars yet. More worn on the outside than the inside, but it is the same picture on each side, so call them matched.

The only challenge is that I need to find time to get them off the rims. I do need the rims they are on. I won't have time to pursue that until early next week at the earliest.

Let me know if you think any of the above is worth pursuing.

Mr Bundy just picked up a tire from me on monday, i could easily leave a couple more out there. i will know tomorrow after work when i start packing for Goatfest if i have any road worthy tires left.

Back