• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen truck

premoxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

So this truck has been in the family for a real long time, especially considering the nature of the Premo's (use em, abuse em and loose em). My dad owned it, I used to drive it, then he sold it to my uncle who's had it the past couple of year. Its a 1978 f250, kingpin front axle, 351W motor, c4 trans (i believe). The picture with the winch and nicer wheels was when my dad owned it up north. The other photos are more recent. My uncle had it parked at his house in Palmdale. It was stolen this Weds. If you could keep an eye out, please let me know. I'm sure by now its either across the boarder or being parted out. Really sad day. I have some fond memories of this thing :(

IMG_176472924910605_zpsttay93st.jpeg

IMG_176468923964474_zpszwypa0bh.jpeg

Old photo when I used to drive it
IMG_176489521003995_zpsx36be75y.jpeg

Thx dude! I'll be damned if they didn't find just after I made the post. No damage or anything missing aside from the ignition wiring from hot wiring it. What a relief!!! :)

Yea no kidding. Add insult to injury, my cousin's del sol was stolen last night. Her civic was stolen last week. This would be the same uncle's daughter (I have a lot of cousins). She lives just a few blocks away in Palm Dale. Wtf!?!

She had actually bought the switch and was going to put it on. Both cars disappeared within days of each other. I'm shocked the truck didn't have one already. I'm sure this will prompt an immediate install though. I pity the fool that tries to steal my Cherocar. It's a death trap on the freeway LOL

There would have been an impromptu day trip out to the desert if I found them

Wood chippers are really not that expensive to rent, just make sure to feed a lot of scrub through it afterwards. Don't want any DNA left in it when returning the unit. ;) :moon:

Back