• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BOD nominations

SPECFab

NAXJA Forum User
The nominations close on the 15th and if there is no bod there is no Nw chapter.
we need to get this sorted out quickly.

Lets put the eligible people on front street.

Torx
SpecFab
TheWeirdo
Muddypunk
Ruger81
bmikes
nw-99-xj
nw-zj-scott
xj-romeo
redjeep2.0
Mnkyboy
jbh97009
nickguy
shemellow
Bronzewyrm

Am I missing anybody? if anybody is interested in running for a position pm me.

:firedevilBronze.

Who else needs a nomination? This club runs well on different ideas and diverse involvement. I am fully in support of new leadership so that everyone gets a chance to try their ideas. Step up and be heard.

I've been quiet publically on this, but have had numerous people ask my thoughts on running again. Here's where TORX is at...

I've been debating on tossing my hat in the ring again this year. It's been on my mind a lot this week. What's keeping me from it is the amount of time I'm able to devote to the chapter right now. I'm less than pleased, and feel like it could benefit from someone who is able to do that better than myself. Mainly with organizing runs, and other events to stir up some activity. Don't get me wrong, this year has been awesome and pretty relaxed, which I think was great for a change.

I really enjoy leading this chapter, and do have goals for it. It scares me to turn it over to a new set of hands (looking at the past), but maybe it would benefit from it. I'm feeling like maybe I'll take a back seat and advise/help when needed. We have a solid crew here in the NWC.

I've been quiet publically on this, but have had numerous people ask my thoughts on running again. Here's where TORX is at...

I've been debating on tossing my hat in the ring again this year. It's been on my mind a lot this week. What's keeping me from it is the amount of time I'm able to devote to the chapter right now. I'm less than pleased, and feel like it could benefit from someone who is able to do that better than myself. Mainly with organizing runs, and other events to stir up some activity. Don't get me wrong, this year has been awesome and pretty relaxed, which I think was great for a change.

I really enjoy leading this chapter, and do have goals for it. It scares me to turn it over to a new set of hands (looking at the past), but maybe it would benefit from it. I'm feeling like maybe I'll take a back seat and advise/help when needed. We have a solid crew here in the NWC.

Ill be taking you up on that for sure Dustin.

Thanks for the time you have spent leading us. I hope we don't lead it a stray. I have a new addition to the family coming, and never done anything close to what nwfest is guna take. I know how you feel. I value your opinion, and look forward to the next year in the NWC. Thanks for everything Torx

Bronze.

Back