• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How Should I Mount This Stabilizer For WJ,1Ton,OTK,OTA

Cburb88XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Im wanting to setup a stabilizer on the jeep just because i drive on the road alot and want to help aid with these crappy reman boxes i keep getting until i get a PSC or something not so loose as this durango.

I know they shouldnt really be needed but id rather have it for road comfort and a band aid to this crappy box. Cant find much info on this because most dont run one on my setup i already have a RC big bore stabilizer and a few mounts with it that work with 1.5 dom. Only thing i can come up with is hooking up to tie rod and making a mount below trackbar mount or something. Or attaching to drag link and mounting to frame somehow. Thanks.

I welded a tab to the top of my axle side track bar mount and connected the ss to the drag link. Make sure you are bumpstopped appropriately so you don't shove it through the oil pan

Stud on top of the OAB and Currie bracket. I would probably just fab something similar for your size DOM.

http://www.currieenterprises.com/cestore/product.aspx?id=1223

31061ae5.jpg

Yea thats a good idea might try that, maybe just weld a bolt on top of the bracket. Only crappy thing is the stabilizer i got was supposed to be the kind that has a bushing on both ends but instead i got the kind that has threaded ends...

Back