• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is this wheel and tire set up worth?

workman13

NAXJA Forum User

Not sure of the tire size right now. They are almost new Firestone Destination LE tires. I would say atleast 80% tread probably more than that though. All 4 rims are in great shape. I will be swapping them with some 31's once I get my lift just want to get a feel for what I could sell them for.

Thanks

For only the lousy several hundred dollars you might get for them, consider keeping the wheels for a second set instead. My XJ runs 30 inch'er DynaPro MT tires on 15's for muddy trails/roads in the summer, and during the winter my second set of 15's run 27 inch Blizzaks for unfreaking real glare/black ice conditions. I've been considering a third set of wheels for deeper snow conditions, and a fourth set for long distance summer highway driving, i.e., using up the rest of the Blizzaks rubber, (after the special surface compound has been worn away). Swapping out wheels/tires to meet your various conditions could enhance your experiences.., just a thought.

Bottom line, smaller tires, are lighter, get better gas mileage, usually quieter, and could be available to you if you keep 'em stacked on their treads in your nice looking garage, (that is.., if yours is like the others in the picture).

Looks aren't everything.:eyes:

Start at 50% of retail for the tires, and go down from there. Rims don't add to the value.

Back