• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UCA bushing question

Nimrod

Degenerate Jeeper
NAXJA Member
I bought an Artec Industries D30 truss, with the optional passenger-side UCA mount and Daystar poly bushings. Included in the kit is this one bushing stamped part no. MO2410 that looks kind of like a big washer. Unfortunately, the instructions provided with the truss and related components do not tell me where this thing fits, and I cannot find any helpful information either on Artec's website or on Daystar's. I called Artec and spoke to a guy who told me that it goes on the driver's side, on top of the pumpkin, where it supposedly replaces a similar OEM bushing. But there's nothing like it on any D30 that I've seen, so I'm still at a loss.

Can someone tell me what this thing is and where it fits? Thanks if you can help.

CB36A95A-493A-4674-ADF3-4B9D5029F70D_zpsmznyty57.jpg

Figured it out! Finally found an image on-line that shows how where it goes. So no further help is needed on this. Please disregard. Thanks.

DA555AA9-C1B2-405F-A366-F551511FC0E5_zpsjqqvodle.jpg

Back