• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank You

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
This weekend Aaron(the captain) & Mr Bill(OTAYXJ) came to my house to help me get all my stuff changed over to the new to me jeep. We got the rear done real fast and got it back on it's tires(both jeeps) so we could move them around. We knocked off early so we could kill the front end on Sunday. This is where all the trouble started.
I woke up not feeling good at all but i know i could count on these 2 guys to do most(if not all) of the heavy stuff, Boy did they. Switching over to long arms takes a little more time than just bolting stuff on. Guys i owe you BIG time.

OH even tone came by to talk smack.:D Nice seeing you tone and the pucks you gave me.;) All in all it was a good weekend. I was so tired and sick i didn't even clean my garage up till this morning and that took me a couple of hours. Moving real slow today too.
Now i just got the little stuff to do and i'll be back at it tearing stuff up.I like dents from shopping carts at the Mall don't you.:moon:

Only got a few pic's this morning.
I have never done this before.

The little stuff, need to Bolt on the brakes.

Thank You guys again. When do we plan on dinner? Plus we need to do a Meet & Greet.

Scott & Cyndee

you didnt invite the rest of us? I'd sweat my ass of in your desert for a weekend, for you Scott.

Glad to help you out, it's the least I could do considering how much you have helped me.

As for dinner, we're good any night this week, whatever day works best for you and bill.

you didnt invite the rest of us? I'd sweat my ass of in your desert for a weekend, for you Scott.

Sorry Sir. I know you and a quite few other folks on here would drive out here to help me. You're just like the rest of the guys on here, you just want to get into my junk, I know.:D

Maybe next time, I joke, there won't be a next time.LOL

:yelclap: :thumbup: More picts. !!

Curt

Pic's, We don't have time to take pic's. These guys worked me into the ground, funny part is i wasn't the old guy on this build for a change.;)

You'll see me on a trail soon if you get out to truckhaven. :D Hate to have or build one of these thing just to look cool or try to look cool. LOL :moon:

Back