• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ISO tubing/pipe, etc...

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
So the metal yard near me only has Dom and schedule pipe that are in 16'-20' length and I don't need that much nor the cash to buy a giant stick lol do any of you guys got some in like 8 ish feet? I want to build a track bar/ steering box brace close to like bronzes doorknob mj has as I feel that is a good stout brace that mounts from more that just a linear line.
I know Dom Is the best choice but I feel schedule pipe will suffice too. Just seeing as I'd like to get this out of the way now lol

What do they do for price? .50 a pound?
That be nice because at the one here, you gotta buy the whole stick and I don't need 20' lol then they charge ya to cut it like really? If I'm force to buy the whole stick ill cut it my damn self lol

cherry city metals normally has small sections of dom over buy the between the trailer axles and the small chucks of iron. but they could be out. thats wear I got my DOM for my long arms.

Back