• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

floor pan repair where to go ?

farmer xj

NAXJA Forum User
well my driver side floor pan now has about a 3 inch by 6 inch hole in it where i can touch carpet so its my current priority. i simply dont have the tools or the space to fix it myself. does anyone know anybody or a shop i could take it to fairly local ? im in millcreek. id like to take it down to specfab but thats along ways away.

Do they make repop floorboards for the cherokee? If not start looking for a decent donor rig, if it's crunch time, lay it over the hole with some sealant and pop rivets, maybe if I have some time next month I could cut it out and reweld for you but I may be balls deep in my build

they do make repops ill be ordering my front driver side. there is some talk that they may not have the correct seat mount setup for 95+ so ill have to research that a bit more. either way its gatta get done and id prefer to just do it right the first time for a change.

Back