• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for someone to do some welding

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have a JCR DIY bumper for my Comanche that I bought last year. Since there was no interest in the For Sale forum, I figured I may as well get it welded up and installed.

So is there anyone who's interested in making some extra cash?

I'd try Troy, or Avery

:) You were my first thought Danny, but I know you're pretty busy. And the last thing you want to do in your spare time is welding.

Avery has me covered. Thanks to Motown Welding, too.

You can borrow my portable Lincoln. Flux core FTW.

Let me know if you can't find anyone Johnny I Can do it at my house in Anaheim. I don't come on here much since I sold my cherokee so shoot me a PM if you need a hand

Let me know if you can't find anyone Johnny I Can do it at my house in Anaheim. I don't come on here much since I sold my cherokee so shoot me a PM if you need a hand

Thanks Brandon. Avery has the bumper and is working on it.

On a side note, that D30 you gave me is finally going on the truck tomorrow. Sorry to hear that you sold the XJ.

I am glad it hear it worked out for you. I ended up buying a new jk. I wasn't using the xj much we started racing jeepspeed again so most of my free time has gone to that anyway.

Back