• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 2.5 Vacuum Lines

SPVFD47

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have the part numbers for them ? Or knows where you can get them. I have a 90 XJ with a 2.5 and Dorman sells replacements for the 4.0 that says it fits the 2.5 but its not the same. I'm looking for the two pieces that connect together and fit into the bracket on the intake manifold. The factory parts manual doesn't list a part number for the two pieces on the XJ 2.5 diagram and I can find any other diagrams. If you have a factory parts manual mine is the set up on in the 87-90 manual figure 25-900.

Thanks.

I don't know if I am understanding your correctly, but each side of those connectors comes with its own complete set of hard line hoses. The connectors are not available separate.

While I still have the complete set on mu on 4.0L, I will swap over and do dedicated hoses if it ever becomes problematic.

Back