• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Decrepit former project needs new home

box_goblin

NAXJA Forum User
Jeep that I wanted to spend more time with - but realistically I know I won't. Interested if anyone would want to take it for the mechanical parts that would be of value:
What I have:

1990 XJ
4.0L Engine, AX15 (internal slave) NP231 transfer case
Rear has a Dana 44 (was put in from another Cherokee), front is a matching gear non-disco D30; 3.54 gears in both.. Rear has a ARB steel cover on it
Rear lifted with 3” old man emu HD springs, front with Rubicon 3” coils. There are a pair of JKS quicker disconnects for the front sway bar as well (rear sway bar no longer there)
Has home-fashioned front and rear steel bumpers, rear has swing out tire carrier.
5 matching AR767 black steel wheels with almost new tires (highway tires - they're 30" All Terrains, purchased to be rollers, not for wheeling)
Engine has a bored out throttle body for improved air flow, but does not run well – it’s been sitting for a year, failed emissions and I kept thinking I would get to it – I have finally decided that realistically I will not. Interior is shot.

I'm sure if I took the time and had the patience to part it out I could get more, but I'd be willing to let it go to someone with time to work on it, or a need for her parts for $750.

Back