• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Rock Sliders

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Custom built from 2x2x.125" square tube, and 1.75" tube. They mount to the frame in two locations, and tie-into the pinch seam as well.

These are pretty much beat to hell, and bent in every single way possible. I tend to use my sliders as tools, and they did their job very well. I'm going to rocker replacements, so I no longer need these.

I don't even know if they will bolt onto another rig, but you're welcome to try.

Surprise me with a six pack of something tasty, and they're yours.

c66352c013dc4afa8ad266718962ebfc.jpg

0448613cb606c8ce1041810eaeabc430.jpg

35b6d900d958538b1de965c2b94df8c8.jpg

Dustin if you were closer I'd be all over them

Somebody hurry up and take these, Before I pick them up and hoard them for a future use.

Those look like they are in pretty good shape compared to mine dustin. Fully frownyfaced and already replacing my rockers as it is. Looks like they held up pretty well.

Mojojojojojojo's got first dibs right now. I'll let you guys know if anything comes up. I honestly didn't think there would be any interest.

I am pleased with them, Gordon, considering what I through at them. I think if I went with a larger wall thickness on the main tubes, and added some key gusseting, they would have faired a lot better. However, they still attach to just sheet metal. Something's got to give.

Back